SE 04 • Configuration Management
Preserve functional and technical integrity of a system
Rate (per trainee):
Face to face learning: 1600 € ex-tax
Dates of sessions:
- May 2nd, 3rd, 2022
- October 20th, 21st, 2022
System Configuration Management: the fundamentals.
- Be able to explain the need for Configuration Management.
- Understand what Configuration Management is, and its added value within a product life cycle.
- Be aware of the 4 key activities of Configuration Management.
- Be able to organize the management of technical data within a program, from a process and tool point of view.
At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Appreciate the value of setting up a configuration management process,
- Implement an efficient configuration management process adapted to their needs.
Introduction of the stakes, objectives and principles of configuration management
Activities related to the 10007 standard
Presentation of a generic configuration management process
Implementation of the generic process on the phases of the system and according to standard activities.
Application of the approach on a case study
- On the development phase
- On the exploitation phase
- On the phase of withdrawal from service (dismantling)
Configuration management tools
Management of product lines and variability
Assessment for learning: quiz
- Program Manager
- Technical Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Manager
- Project quality manager
Basic knowledge in design and System Engineering