NS 11 • General & Applications of Radiation Protection
Understanding radiation protection from nuclear physics to field application
Rate (per trainee):
Face to face learning: 1600 € ex-tax
- Master Basic Knowledge in radiation protection.
- Understand the different aspects of radiation protection: physical, regulatory and in the field.
- Make the link with the safety of an installation and integrate it during design, operation and dismantling.
At the end of the training, the trainee will:
- Be able to consider the requirements related to radiation protection.
- Have a technical, operational, theoretical and field vision of radiation protection.
- Understand the terms used in radiation protection in order to communicate with the relevant actors.
Program: flexible according to your requests and profiles
Basics in radioactivity
Impact of ionizing radiation on the human body
Radiation protection regulations to be considered at all stages of an installation
Radiation protection in the field, its anticipation in the design phase and its adaptation in the dismantling phase, with practical exercises
Radiation protection incidents or accidents
Bridges with NS
Assessment for learning: quiz
- People working in the nuclear industry without radiation protection being the core business (design, maintenance, dismantling, inspection, audit).
- And their managers.