NS 05 • Hazards management
The Integrated Nuclear Safety © approach to control the hazards
Price (per trainee):
Face to face learning: 850 € ex-tax
- Understand the safety approach aimed at controlling hazards.
- Know the associated issues with each type of hazards and the associated management methods.
- Understand the documentary database that meets the safety requirements.
At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Understand and interpret safety requirements related to hazards.
- Decline the safety requirements to the design teams and prepare the demonstration in an adapted document database.
Compliance with requirements
- Protection of interests
- The principle of in-depth defense
- Deterministic and probabilistic approaches
- Organizational and human factors
- Design basis hazards
- Non-dimensional hazards
- Integrated Nuclear Safety ©
- Radiological risks
- Containment barriers
- Internal hazards
- External hazards
- Cumulative hazards
Assessment for learning: quiz
- Program manager
- Technical manager
- Project manager
- Business manager
- Project controller
- Quality manager
- Team leader
- Design office
Nuclear Safety awareness