NS 06 • HOF in design
FOH in a nuclear design project
Rate (per trainee):
Face to face learning: 850 € ex-tax
- Understand the HOF and associated issues, particularly in the nuclear industry.
- Understand the integration of HOF in design.
- Be able to identify a need for HOF in a project.
- Be able to manage a HOF service in a project.
Key concepts will be declined during the training
- Human risks
- How to make work situations reliable
Content of the day
- Key concepts covered during the training
- Define the HOF
- Define the HOF in the nuclear industry
Main topics of HOF in design
- Designing buildings, technical or operational premises
- Designing workstations
- Definition of Human-Machine Interfaces
- Analysis of the future organization of activities
- Analysis of the future safety sensitive activities
The HOF integration process in the project
- How to draft the HOF integration plan (HOFIP)
- REX on a reference situation/facility
- How to carry out the HOF tasks defined in the HOFIP
- Restitution of the results
The presentation will be illustrated with examples and interactive exercises to grasp the introduced concepts.
Assessment for learning: quiz
- Business Manager
- Project Manager
- Safety Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Any person in charge of writing specifications or involved in a design project.
Knowledge in the nuclear industry