NS 08 • HOF in dismantling
HOF in a nuclear dismantling project
Rate (per trainee):
Face to face learning: 850 € ex-tax
Dates of the sessions:
- May 10th, 2022
- October 7th, 2022
- December 12th, 2022
- Understand the HOF and associated issues, particularly in the nuclear industry.
- Understand how to consider HOF in dismantling.
- Be able to identify the need for HOF in a project.
- Be able to manage a HOF service in a project.
Key concepts covered during the training
- Human risks
- How to make work situations reliable
Content of the day
- Regulatory aspects concerning HOF
- Define the HOF
- Define the HOF in the nuclear industry
Topics of interest in dismantling
- Analysis of a dismantling scenario from a HOF perspective
- Analysis of future safety sensitive activities
- Analysis of the site organization
The approach to consider HOF in the project
- Analysis of work situations
- Risks Analysis
- Recommendation Formulation
The presentation will be illustrated with examples and interactive exercises will be proposed to understand the introduced concepts.
Assessment for learning: quiz
- Project Manager
- Safety Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Any person who may be involved in a dismantling project and any person who may be required to write specifications.
Knowledge in the nuclear industry