NS 07 • HOF in operation
HOF in the operation of a nuclear facility
Rate (per trainee):
Face to face learning: 850 € ex-tax
- Understand the HOF and associated issues, particularly in the nuclear industry.
- Understand how to manage HOF in operations.
- Be able to identify a need for HOF in a modification project of an installation (Modification Assessment Sheets – Request for Modification Authorization) or in an event analysis.
- Be able to manage a HOF service.
Key concepts covered during the training
- Human risks
- Making work situations reliable
Content of the day
- Regulatory aspects concerning HOF
- Define the HOF
- Define the HOF in the nuclear industry
Topics of interest of HOF in operation
- HOF analyses for safety review
- Analysis of safety sensitive activities in the installation
- Analysis of the organization of the operation
- HOF analyses in the context of an installation modification
- Organizational modification
- Technical modification
- Analysis of events
How to consider the HOF (process)
- Analysis of work situations
- Risk analysis
- Action plan
The presentation will be illustrated with examples and interactive exercises will be proposed to grasp the concepts presented.
Assessment for learning: quiz
Project Manager in charge of facility modifications and any person who may be required to write specifications.