NS 03 • Integrated Nuclear Safety © in operation
Safety is central to the operation of nuclear facilities
Rate (per trainee):
Face to face learning: 850 € ex-tax
At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Understand the regulatory framework to optimize modification projects for an INB and know where to look for the information they need
- Use the safety baseline.
- Appreciate the expectations of operators when controlling the service providers
- Develop and maintain a safety culture
Key concepts will be declined over the two days
Place of safety in operations
- Safety missions,
- Safety culture.
- Documentary architecture,
- Modification authorization request files.
Modification of an INB
- Authorization levels,
- Modification authorization application files.
Internal controls of the nuclear operator
Control of external authorities
Intervention on an INB
- The concept of actions Concerned by Quality or important for protection,
- Control the service providers.
- How to manage significant events
- Crisis management
- Objectives and approach
- The re-examination files
Complementary safety assessments
Waste and effluent management
Transport radioactive substances
How to organize safety in operation
Assessment for learning: quiz, practical work
- Service providers
- Design office
- External contractors
Nuclear Safety awareness