NS 10 • Introduction to Radiation Protection
Know the basics of radiation protection from Nuclear Physics to the application on the field
Price (per trainee):
Face to Face learning: 850 € ex-tax
- Know the concepts used in radiation protection and the different aspects of radiation protection from different angles: Physics, Regulations and their impacts on the field.
- Know how to make the link with the principles of Nuclear Safety.
At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Know the main requirements and terms used in radiation protection.
- Have a global vision of radiation protection, depending on the situation.
- Be able to identify the actors to turn to in the context of his mission.
Program: flexible according to your requests and profiles
The basics of radioactivity and types of radiation
The notion of the impact of ionizing radiation on the human body
The regulatory principles of radiation protection management
Radiation protection on the field
Bridges with nuclear safety
Assessment for learning: quiz
- People working in the nuclear field without necessarily entering a radiological zone (design, audit, project teams, etc.).
- And their managers.