SE 07 • Practice and deploy an MBSE approach
Models such as guidance to conceptualize and elaborate SE files
Rate (per trainee):
Face to face learning: 1600 € ex-tax
- Understand how to model systems and relate them.
- Understand contributions, success factors and risks of model-based engineering.
- Be informed of the state of the art of methods and tools in the field.
At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Implement simple models,
- Appreciate the necessary components to implement an efficient MBSE approach
Introduction to System Engineering (reminder)
MBSE stakes and objectives
System Engineering by models
MBSE System Design
MBSE cross-functional performances
MBSE Configuration management
MBSE requirements engineering in MBSE
Deploy MBSE in a project
- Create a common MBSE language
- Integrate a framework (TOGAF, DoDaF, etc…)
- Create a framework
- Generate documents
Assessment for learning: quiz
- Technical Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Designers of multi-physical and multi-domain products
- People interested in the convergence between System Engineering and other Engineering disciplines
- IT Manager in charge of deploying System Engineering workshops.
Validation of the training courses: System Design, Configuration Management, Requirements Engineering, IVV or equivalents.