SE 01 • System Thinking
Understand the interest and ROI of a systemic approach
Rate (per trainee):
Face to face learning: 850 € ex-tax
How to operationally structure the SE approach.
Deploy SE operationally in the company.
At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Bring a “systemic” view on the most complex issues,
- Have a clear vision of the architecture approaches,
- Understand the main functions of System Thinking,
- Understand the concepts of needs and requirements,
- Assimilate the key success factors of a system approach.
- What is a system?
- The different systems
- How to master the most complex ones?
What about architecture?
- But why architecture?
- What is an architecture?
- The expert and the architect,
- Which architect and why?
Let’s architect! Yes, but which system should we use first?…
- Differences between system to do and system to make,
- Structure the need,
- We need to organize! But why? Didn’t we talk about architecture?
Status of SE deployment in France
- Why some industries are more advanced than others?
- Who are the most developed?
- Why are some industries lagging?