SE 02 • System Architecture
Implement a Systemic Design Methodology
Rate (per trainee):
Face to face learning: 1600 € ex-tax
Dates of sessions:
- May 26th-27th, 2022
- November 10th-11th, 2022
- Understand the industrial issues related to the control of the development cycle.
- Mobilize the stakeholders and share the objectives of a SE approach.
- Be aware of the technical processes to implement in order to control the development.
- Learn the methods and tools to support these processes.
- Understand the role of modeling in the design phases (SysML…).
- Optimize the designed system (Value Analysis, robustness…).
- Extend its control to the entire life cycle (Dependability, ILS…).
- Identify the links with the project processes (Quality, Project Management…).
At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Link the general concepts to the issues of their own company;
- Identify and mobilize at the right level all the stakeholders in relation with them;
- Set up processes and associated monitoring tools;
- Appreciate the interest or not of implementing a model.
- Developing and deploying an SE strategy
- Understand the challenges of requirements engineering
- Overview of design methods
– Functional analysis
– State diagrams
– Allocation of functions to components
– Identification of interfaces
- Practical work
- The tools of a system workshop (system modeling, traceability …)
- Integration, Verification, Validation,
- Qualification Value analysis and how to make the solution robust
- Practical work and illustrations
- Managing system evolutions: the principles of system configuration management
Assessment for learning: quiz
- Program Manager
- Technical Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Developer
- Project Controller
- QA Manager
- System Integrator
Basic Knowledge in SE
System thinking (01)