SE 06 • Verification and Validation
Independent Verification and Validation (IVV)
Rate (per trainee):
Face to face learning: 1600 € ex-tax
At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
- Plan, throughout the development, the necessary activities to achieve and maintain the compliance of the solution to the need.
- Implement, throughout the development, the adapted techniques to the verification and validation of the studied system and its engineering.
- Rationalize the proofs of demonstration with adapted methods, in particular modeling and simulation.
- Guarantee compliance and maintenance of compliance, throughout the life cycle with dedicated testing means.
Introduction to System Engineering
IVV and Engineering Principles and fundamentals
- Systems and verification systems
- Generic IVV process presentation
Prepare and specify IVV
- Verification Strategies
- Requirements and verification
- Specify means and efforts
- Prepare for qualification, certification and integration
Design, plan IVV
- Design efforts and configurations
- Plan efforts and configurations
Carry out, validate the IVV
- Define configurations
- Execute campaigns
- Manage evidence
- Validate the requirements verification
Assessment for learning: quiz
- Program Manager
- Technical Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Controller
- Project Quality Manager
Basic knowledge in Design and System Engineering